Main Learning Objective of the activity: Improve speaking
This is a fun and short video about Christmas to include in your English lesson with questions. The video is only 3 minutes long but you can get a lot out of it. This is a very easy activity to include in your ESL class. My students love this one!
Answer the following questions:
- Summarize the video
- What do you think will happen next year?
- Who would you give a present like this (a language course). Which language? What for?
- Would you learn a new language when you are older? Why?
- When do you think is the best time to learn a language?
- Why do you think they’ve chosen Christmas to meet?
👋 Before you leave! Did you like this article? Could you support me with a small donation so I can continue creating content? Thank you! 🙏