Main Learning Objective of the Lesson Plan:
Practise Modal Verbs: exercises with modal verbs. Modal verbs of speculation, possibility and permission
⬇️ PDF download ⬇️
Lesson Plan Flow :
- Warm up game. How to save money?
2. Exercise: Asking for permission with can, could and may
3. Video with questions
4. Write your rules with should, have and must
5. Transform sentences using might and may.
6. Choose the correct modal verb
7. Conversation: Talk about what you should and shouldn’t do
8. Wrap-up questions.
👋 Before you leave! Did you like this lesson plan? Could you support me with a small donation so I can continue creating content? Thank you! 🙏